Monday, December 3, 2007

Snakes... why'd it have to be snakes?

As much as I really didn’t like the design of the Star Wars Galactic Heroes when they first arrived on the scene, I really like them now. I watch my kids play with them, and their design, though looking a little odd, works great. They are the same scale as the Fisher Price Imaginext Adventure Castle and so my son can have Darth Vader go through the castle and decimate the knights that are there. Now I am more excited because Hasbro will be releasing an Indiana Jones Adventure Heroes set. These will go great with the castle, because LOOK!!! It comes with an Arc of the Covenant! And as Fisher Price is no longer making Knights for that Imaginext line, Indy will be able to go into ancient English structures and steal tomb raid acquire relics for the museum. How fun will that be… for my son.

No comments: