Monday, December 10, 2007

Instructions on How to Use a Hankie... and how to cross a street.

These were lifted from the National Archives in Jolly Olde Englande. I must say that I laughed out loud at the guy getting nudged into the pond... I'm lauging about it as I type this. Good show, old chap! I also love how when the guy does sneeze it appears that no one around him has ever heard a sneeze in their lives and felt the poor chap was infact shooting a puppy with a large caliber hand gun.

Anyway. Go here to find out how to use a hankie... and also some clever ideas on how to be a jerk.

Go here to learn how to cross the street in England without getting run down. You can watch the unfortunate actor GET run down, in an attempt to show how NOT to cross the street.


I love old PSA's.

No comments: