Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Clone Wars

Something came over the internet tubes yesterday that put a smile on my face. Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which is a half hour cartoon will be starting its series run in movie theaters as a 100 minute long episode. August 15th... I'll be there.

Speaking of that. While Samuel L. Jackson was being interviewed about the movie "Jumper" which he is staring with Haydon Christenson, he stated that he would love to lend his voice to Mace Windu's character. That would be excellent.

Haydon was asked the same question about voicing Anakin, and he said he'd jump at the opportunity. I can't say I'm suprised at that one... not that I don't think he's a good actor, I just don't see his schedule being as busy as Sam Jackson's.

Anyway... August 15. WOOT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If not being busy is the only criteria, I imagine they'll have Mark Hamill do all the voices. His last "big" gig was the Chanukah Zombie from the Futurama movie.